The 2022 Bridal Experience is gearing up to be a fantastic event. With over 40 Wedding Vendors including photographers, DJs, Photo Booths, Wedding Gowns & Tuxedos, Venues, Florists and so much more, it will be easy to plan your whole wedding in one day.
Here are some tips to make the best of your 2022 Bridal Experience!
- Bring Support – whether it be your fiance, mother, or all of your bridesmaids, it’s easier to make decisions when you have a group to decide with
- Stand Out – If you are the Bride wear something cute that tells the vendors who you are! We will be handing out Bride stickers as well!
- Know Your Wedding Date – Many dates book fast! June and September are the busiest months for weddings in Grand Junction! If you know you are having a June or September wedding, be prepared to book quickly.
- Follow-Ups – Bring a calendar so you can schedule follow-up appointments with vendors that you love!
- Take Your Time – Spend at least a couple hours at the show, go around to the vendors more than once, and enjoy the time. There will be 40+ Vendors to speak to, this would normally take you weeks to accomplish on your own so make sure you take advantage of having them all in one place!
- Enter to Win – Most vendors, as well as Hitched In CO, will have prizes for you and your guests to Enter to Win. Make sure you are filling out entries, even if it’s something you think you don’t want/need!
- Grab a cocktail!
- Dress warm – there will be outdoor vendors as well that you won’t want to miss out on!
We will be giving away $1,000s in prizes, including a Free Engagement Shoots, Free Engagement Announcement Videos, Free Couples Coaching, Gift Cards to Local Businesses, Gift Baskets, and more! Follow the Event on Facebook for more updates and ways to win!
Register Now or Pay at the Door the Day of the Event!
Visit our FAQ Page for more information!