We often get questions leading up to the wedding expo, we’ve created this page to answer some of those questions upfront.
- How many people can I register for? As many as you want to bring to help you plan your wedding! The more the marry-er!
- How do I receive a Goodie Bag? If you register online you are guaranteed a Goodie Bag at check-in (first 250 registrants!). If you register the day of the event you may receive a goodie bag unless we have run out.
- Are children allowed? YES! Although we try to gear our show towards being a ladies’ day out or a date with your fiance, we totally understand that it can be difficult to get a sitter, and sometimes it’s fun to involve your children in the planning process! Kids 12 and under are free and do not receive a goodie bag. We ask that you bring a smaller stroller if possible as the aisles can get tight. Additionally, we ask that you limit food sampling to one per person unless otherwise specified by the vendor.
- I registered online, will I receive a ticket? You will receive an email confirmation from Hitched In CO and a receipt from Paypal. We suggest printing off the receipt from Paypal and bringing it with you the day of.
- Do we have to be present to win prizes? Most of our prizes will be given out as door prizes. If we have prizes to give out after the show we will reach out to you via your registration, please fill it out correctly and clearly.
- Do I have to register online? Absolutely not! You can pay the day of the event, which is $6/person. We suggest registering online to skip filling out the registration form the day of and to save $2/person!
- What type of payment do you take on the day of the event? Cash, Check, or Venmo. There is an ATM on site.