When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 from 1 - 5 pM at the Doubletree by Hilton Grand Junction
***If you are a DJ or Direct Sales Consultant please contact us prior to signing up at [email protected] or 970.433.1254***
Vendor Rules & Details
Includes Pipe and Drape, Tables, Linens, Chairs, Wifi, access to electricity
- 10x13 Booth - $600
- 10x10 Booth - $500
- 8x8 Booth - $400
- Banquet Table - $250
- Unmanned Display Table - $125
- Goodie Bag Inserts - $100
As a condition of participation in the 2023 Hitched In CO Wedding Expo, the undersigned agrees to the following:
- The Event shall take place at the following location: Double Tree by Hilton Grand Junction.
- The Event will be a Wedding Expo held on November 18, 2023, and will run from 1-5 pm
- Vendor set-up will be at 8:00 am on Saturday, November 18, 2023. NO EARLY SETUP!
- There is no “Rain Day” scheduled for this activity and if required, the Event may be canceled, in whole or in part, by the decision of Hitched In CO without prior notice. In the event of partial cancellation, there shall be no refund. “Cancellation” shall mean that a vendor has no opportunity to make any sales due to City action, not weather conditions.
The following will be provided with all Vendor Spots
- Pipe & Drape
- One or two 72”x30” Banquet Table with Linens
- Chairs if necessary
- Wifi Internet Connection
- Electricity - some restrictions, please contact for more information
The following are required of all Vendors
- Gift Donation of Services/Gift Cards/Gifts Baskets to be given to Hitched In CO and will be used for Prize Giveaways. Hitched In CO reserves the right to give Prizes away at their discretion at the Event or otherwise.
- Booths must be interactive by handing out samples, doing demonstrations, displays, etc.
- Payment shall be received at the time of booking a Vendor spot. Vendor spots are NOT reserved until payment is received.
- The vendor's hours will be 4 hours. NO Early Breakdown!
- Vendors may begin to set up their space(s) at 8:00 am and shall be ready to conduct business 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the expo on the day of the event. All spaces will be assigned by Hitched In CO.
- All Vendors must vacate the premises with all personal property no later than 9:00 pm.
- Each Vendor is responsible for researching and complying with all permits, fees, licenses, and other requirements as outlined by the Colorado & Mesa County Health Department. Contact Heather at [email protected] for more information.
- Each Vendor will provide a Tax ID # if selling products or a Legal Registered Trade Name prior to said event.
- In the event that a registered vendor fails to participate, no reimbursement will be made. If a Vendor shall need to cancel before September 1, 2023 reimbursement will be made with a 25% cancellation fee.
- No more than one Vendor shall occupy a single space. No such space shall be sublet or assigned.
- Only one Home Party/Direct sales representative per company at said event.
- Caterers will need to sign a Hold Harmless Agreement prior to said event. Food samples of 2oz or less are permitted.
- Limos/Carriages are allowed to park in the back parking lot.
- Inserts will be provided by Vendor and will need to be received by Hitched In CO no later than October 18. 2023. Please do not exceed 8.5" x 5.5". A place and time to drop off inserts will be given at a later date.
- All items sold, represented, or distributed are subject to the approval of Hitched In CO. If you have questions please contact Heather at [email protected].
- Vendors shall unload and load vehicles in designated areas. Check in before you unload.
- Hitched In CO does not guarantee a particular number of attendees or exhibitors and does not guarantee that your business will profit from the event. Absolutely no refunds will be made after said event, under any circumstances.
- Vendors are prohibited from creating noise or other distractions, in the opinion of Hitched In CO, detrimental to the conduct of the Event. Hitched In CO reserves the right to place penalties upon Vendor conduct.
- Compliance with laws: In performing the services required hereunder, the performer shall comply with all applicable laws, ordinances, and codes of the Federal, State, and Local government.
- Each Vendor is responsible for the safety and security of his/her property.
- Vendors shall police their leased area on a regular basis throughout the day to ensure safe and sanitary conditions. At the conclusion of the Event, each Vendor shall be responsible for his/her own trash removal and shall restore the area to an acceptable condition, as inspected by Hitched In CO.