2019 Bridal Experience FAQs
We often get questions leading up to the wedding expo, we’ve created this page to answer some of those questions upfront.
- How many people can I register for? As many as you want to bring to help you plan your wedding! The more the marry-er 😉
- How do I receive a Goodie Bag? If you register online you are guaranteed a Goodie Bag at check-in (first 300 registrants!). If you register the day of the event you may receive a goodie bag unless we have run out.
- Are children allowed? YES! Although we try to gear our show towards being a girls day out or a date with your fiance, we totally understand that it can be difficult to get a sitter, and sometimes it’s fun to involve your children in the planning process! Kids 12 and under are free and do not receive a goodie bag. We ask that you bring a smaller stroller if possible as the aisles can get tight. Additionally, we ask that you limit food sampling to one per person unless otherwise specified by the vendor.
- I registered online, will I receive a ticket? You will receive an email confirmation from Hitched In GJ and a receipt from Paypal. We suggest printing off the receipt from Paypal and bringing it with you the day of.
- Do we have to be present to win the grand prizes? No, but we will need your contact information so please fill out registration and raffle tickets clearly.
- Do I have to register online? Absolutely not! You can pay the day of the event, which is $8/person. We suggest registering online to skip filling out the registration form the day of and to save $2/person!
- What type of payment do you take the day of the event? Cash or Check only. There is an ATM on site.