The holidays are over, you may be newly engaged which means you are probably saving for a wedding in 2019 or 2020? It can be a little daunting once the initial excitement has worn off. Here are some tips on not getting stressed out as well as some apps that may help you save without even trying!
- Make a realistic budget for your wedding or hold off a few more months until you can realistically pay for your wedding. It is important to not start your new marriage with wedding day debt!
- Hire a wedding planner. So now you are probably thinking, “I don’t have the room in my budget lady!” Trust us, you will spend the same or less and you will stress much less about the details. Hire someone with the know-how and the passion!
- Download our wedding checklist to help you prepare for all of those unknowns when it comes to wedding planning, like postage, or the marriage certificate.
- Open up an account specifically for wedding day savings! We suggest Digit because you can transfer money at any time and you can also have it pull money out everyday and add it to your account. You’d be surprised how quickly $5 a day will add up! Plus, they offer a 1% bonus every 90 days… SCORE!
- A girls gotta eat…okay so if you haven’t heard of Ibotta yet you are really missing out. This app gives you rebates on groceries, online purchases (including Amazon), alcohol, craft stores (Hello DIY!) you name it! If you sign up with this link you’ll get a $10 bonus. Then save all that bonus cash for your wedding and cash out via Paypal, Venmo or get some awesome Gift cards! It’s that easy!
- Okay last one… Dosh! This one is sooooo easy. You sign up for the app, link your card and it gives you rebates automatically with purchases. Some rebates include 2% back from Sames Club, 8% back from Sephora, 5% back from Pier 1, 3% back from Pizza Hut to name a few! And if you sign up with this link you’ll get an automatic $5 added to your account!
So here these are some fun ways to save with very little effort. Also, you can make $15 just by using these links…that’s 30 stamps folks! Make 2019 the year of savings!