This is a Hitched In CO favorite for last-minute meetings, date nights, or family dinners. There is no right or wrong way to serve it. These are just some of our favorite things to throw on a platter and chow down! We have no idea if this is how Mediterranean folks eat, we just like the name.
It’s funny how we have been doing this Mediterranean Night or glorified Lunchable meal for well over a decade and now it is so popular. Look up charcuterie on Pinterest and you will be inundated with beautiful creations. We’ve upped our game as well and now have a beautiful set of Charcuterie trays that were locally handmade. If you are looking for one of your very own send us a message and we will get you in touch with the man who made ours.
Here are some favorites of ours to add to your charcuterie board!
- Hummus & Gourmet Crackers
- Cooked Bratwurst or Kielbasa served with Gourmet Mustards
- Sliced Bell Peppers, Cucumbers, Carrots
- Caprese Salad – Sliced Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced Tomatoes, Fresh Basil. Alternate slices of Cheese and Tomatoes. Drizzle Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil over slices.
- Toasted Baguette served with Olive Oil and Balsamic Oil blend
- Gourmet Olives
- Sliced Hard Cheese – Gouda, Cheddar, Parmigianino Reggiano, etc.
Serve with a local wine and Enjoy!