- Don’t allow yourself to be frazzled by the wedding jitters. Give yourself a break and Be-Dazzled with a relaxing pedicure.
- Don’t try to cram it into your agenda. Select a real get away time to relax in the pedi-spa. It’s your day-allow others to help you get it all together.
- Your chosen wedding slippers may not show your toes but you and your new husband can share the beauty of your feet (You may even consider a side by side pedicure for you and your honey before the big day!)
- French pedicures are very popular for wedding feet. They look elegant, simple, soft and beautiful to wear with any clothing design or color.
- Soft pinks, slight glitters are also choice colors for your nails.
- As for your bridesmaids, there are multiple avenues of fun, brilliant colors and designs. Nail décor is very popular now. From diamonds to gold; gems to flowers; it is endless!
- Just have fun, relax and enjoy!!!
Written by Donna Perham at Harrahs Hair Skin Nails