If you love Colorado you likely love the mountains! The snow, snow sports, forests, and of course the generous views. Durango, Colorado offers it all. The base elevation of the Purgatory Mountain Resort in Durango, CO is 8,793! This is the perfect Colorado resort to get married if you love the snow, skiing or snowboarding, and being surrounded by trees and mountains. It offers the most gorgeous views for photographers and videographers to capture all the beauty of your special day. Don’t REALLY love the snow, it’s all good, the spring, summer and fall all offer amazing views as well.
What we loved about this wedding!
- Nikki and Jake got married in the fall before the grounds were covered in snow. The leaves were changing colors which made for an amazing backdrop.
- Nikki’s dress – It had so many tiny intricate details that made it stand out all day.
- Jake’s suit – The green popped with the changing colors in the background.
- The florals – The fall colors and exotic flowers were a piece of art!
- The cake – a perfect mountain cake for a perfect Colorado mountain wedding.
Get The Look!
Do you want to make this Real Colorado Wedding in Durango, CO a reality? Check out the full gallery of photos below. Interested in what you see? All of the vendors who helped make this wedding amazing are listed below with contact information.
Find out more about Allison Ragsdale Photography!
Here is a list of their vendors:
Venue – Purgatory Mountain Resort
Florist – Adela Floral
Cake – Skillfully Decadent
Hair & Make-Up – Hair Fusion
Photography – Allison Ragsdale Photography
Second Shooter – Kara Cavalca Photography
Wedding Planner – Christy Foreman
**All information regarding vendors was provided by the photographer.**