Delight In The Beauty of What Is Around You
September is the perfect month to get married. Summer weddings have always been a thing. It’s easier to get time off, travel, etc. But depending on where you live it can be excruciatingly hot and no one has fun in the heat unless you are on some form of water sipping something cold. September weddings offer that end-of-summer vibe with a crispness in the air that is much more tolerable and gets people excited for what’s to come. Fall, the changing of colors, and in the case of Alyssa and Dan, a brand new life together.
We’ve said it before, and we’ll probably say it a hundred more times, Colorado offers the most gorgeous places to have weddings. The mountains, the trees, the crisp air when you are a mile in the sky; all leading for amazing photos and happiness all around. Allison Ragsdale Photography did a wonderful job of capturing this gorgeous Real Colorado Wedding in Durango, CO wedding in September of 2020.
What We Love About This Real Colorado Wedding
- The Greenery: We feel like the more nature you can bring to a wedding the better. In this case, the greenery offers an elegant subtlety to the table settings, bouquets, and cakes.
- The Bouquet: Peonies might be our favorite flowers so we may be a little biased. They are big and bold yet their petals are so soft and petite when you aren’t looking at the flower as a whole. One flower can make a huge statement.
- The Couple: Their love and joy shines through in every single picture.
- The Wedding Cakes: A gorgeous display of two naked cakes garnished with fresh florals.
- The Wedding Dress and Grooms Suit: The dress is so classically elegant and Alyssa looks absolutely gorgeous in it. Dan’s suit adds that small pop of color to the wedding which makes for fantastic photography.
Get The Look!
Check out the full gallery of photos below. Interested in what you see? All of the vendors who helped make this wedding amazing are listed below with contact information.
Photographer: Allison Ragsdale Photography
Planner: Constanze Strader (Catering and Events Manager, Glacier) and Amy Fidel (MOB)
Bride: Alyssa Fidel
Groom: Daniel Brousseau
Venue: Glacier Club
Hair: Carmen Tafoya with Deloro Salon
Makeup: BreeAnne Kelly with The Chair
Floral: April’s Garden
Dress: A & Be Bridal
Cake: Jocelyn Skill – Skillfully Decadent
Jewelry: ABQ Gold and Silver