From the Photographer – Natalie Beck
Misty and Chris’s real Colorado wedding was a wonderful event in the middle of a pandemic. They adapted to all the difficulties and challenges that happened during their planning with such grace. Their wedding was a marvelous event with the most wonderful support of their friends and family.
Misty got ready at a cottage nearby, it was such a super quaint adorable space! For the wedding party and bridal formals, we went to a local park, Dirty Woman Creek Park. The park was the perfect romantic setting with its wonderful trails and beautiful colors. Many of their decorations were centered around their happenstance meeting. In a last-minute decision, both ended up in a music class where they watched each other from across the room before finally meeting up. This was one of those weddings that was so much about the bride and groom and their love for each other, you could just fill it in the air!
What We Love About This Real Colorado Wedding:
- The Decor: The colors are simple and elegant. We love the blue-grey color of the groom and groomsmen’s suits. The soft pinks and blues add a perfect pop and accentuate the suits perfectly.
- The Florals: These florals just make us smile. The colors are soft with pops of brightness that bring out the best of each flower and look gorgeous against the brides’ dress.
- The Cupcakes: The only thing better than cake is cupcakes. Why we love them? They are individual, you always get the perfect bite, and often they are more moist and flavorful. These adorable little cupcakes are so pretty with the single raspberry on top. Again, a little pop of color goes a long way!
- The Dress: This dress is gorgeous, our favorite features are the lacy shoulder straps and the peek-a-boo back. It’s a gorgeous way to show a little skin but still feel covered up. The tiny details covering the dress and the way it flows naturally add to the overall loveliness of the gown and the bride!
- The couple: We love love, and this couple clearly does too. You can really see it all over their faces, in the postures, and their smiles that this really is the happiest day of their lives. It’s a true testament to the photographer, Natalie Beck, for being able to capture these special moments to share with the world. You can tell that the couple was at ease with their photographer, and were able to be themselves and share their love with not only each other but their friends and family as well.
Get The Look!
Check out the full gallery of photos below. Interested in what you see? All of the vendors who helped make this wedding amazing are listed below with contact information.
Photographer – Natalie Beck Photography
Venue – Hearth House
Cupcakes – Amanda Tennant
Dress – Kathryn Elizabeth
Jewelry – Kay Jewelers