Fall in Colorado
We’re not sure, but fall in Colorado is one of the prettiest settings we have ever seen. We may be biased, but we’ve lived all over the world and it’s extremely hard to beat the mountains, the trees, and the colors. It’s a winning combination. Every. Single. Time! Alex and Kevin were lucky enough to not only find each other and fall in love but to be able to get married on a perfect Colorado day. Lisa Marie Wright Photography was able to capture all of the beautiful elements of this Real Colorado Wedding in Telluride, Colorado.
What We Love About This Real Colorado Wedding
- The Changing Colors: While it’s easy to know when autumn is, it can be a challenge to pinpoint exactly when the fall colors are going to be at their peak. The aspen trees had the most brilliant golden color on them on their wedding day.
- The Table Settings: I don’t think there is a way to go wrong with fresh florals, lots of greenery, and candles. The table settings were styled so elegantly down to the very last detail.
- The Couples Smiles: Alex and Kevin are gorgeous, that’s obvious. But we love seeing how real their smiles are for each other. You can literally see their love pouring out of them.
- The Wedding Cake: Almost too pretty to eat with the fresh florals and simple elegance.
- The Live Band: Live bands add a fun atmosphere to any wedding or event. Even better when they are having fun and truly enjoying what they do!
Get The Look!
Check out the full gallery of photos below. Interested in what you see? All of the vendors who helped make this wedding amazing are listed below with contact information.
Photographer: Lisa Marie Wright
Planner: Telluride Unveiled
Location: San Sophia Overlook, Telluride, CO
Bride: @alex.arey – Alex Arey
Groom: @kevinrogers89 – Kevin Rogers
Venue: Telluride Weddings
Hair: @yougotmoxie – Kiley Borchers
Makeup: @sunshinehillbilly7 – Erin Cain
Floral: Bridal Veil Floral
Dress: Romona Keveza