Fall is here and as the cold weather approaches we can reflect on gorgeous summer evenings in the Grand Valley.
We were excited to do this amazing summer styled shoot with some wonderful local wedding vendors from around Colorado’s Western Slope.
The shoot was held at the beautiful AP Ranch Venue in Loma, CO. With 15 acres of greenery and unending views there was plenty of space and picturesque moments to capture. AP Ranch is also the proud owner of AP Limos and Horse Drawn Carriages; so it was a perfect opportunity for us to do a country themed summer shoot.
What we loved about this shoot:
- The Decor: Simplicity at its finest! AP Ranch has beautiful farm tables that can be used for your event and we fell in love with them the moment we saw them. Arbor West Events wanted to stick with a simple country summer theme and went with some adorable horseshoe place settings. Unique Design Rentals offered some beautiful pieces including the drink coolers and our most favorite Donut Board!
- The Florals: I don’t think you can ever go wrong with Sunflowers; they brighten up any space and they make you smile when you see them. Flower Extraordinaire did an excellent job of providing the freshest florals.
- The Cake: Naked cakes won’t be going away anytime soon. They are perfect for summer weddings because you don’t want to worry about frosting melting or the cake shifting. They can add an elegant display to any wedding, topped off with some gorgeous florals and its a win! Check out Cake Creations by Morgan for your dessert needs!
- The Dress: I mean, did you see it?! This dress from Monique’s Bridal is gorgeous and would make any bride feel amazing on her Big Day!
- The Horses: Horses are amazing creatures and we are lucky to be able to enjoy their presence. These horses provided by AP Limo were so sweet and happy for the extra attention.
- The couple: Newlyweds, Baylea & Noah are horse lovers and work with them all of the time. They were comfortable and excited to get to do this shoot with them. Plus, they’re in love and got to play dress up without the added stress of saying “I Do!”
Get the look!
Check out the full gallery of photos below. Interested in what you see? All of the vendors who helped make this shoot amazing are listed below with contact information.
Photographer – Kelsey Hoisington – @kelseyhoisingtonphotography
Venue – AP Ranch – @absoluteprestige_limo_n__ranch
Coordinated and Styled by – ArborWest Events – @aweventsgj
Coordinated and Styled by – Hitched In CO – @hitchedinco
Cake – Cake Creations By Morgan – @cakecreationsbymorgan
Dress – Monique’s Bridal – @moniquesbridal_
Jewelry – Mesa Jewelers – @mesajewelers
Floral – Flower Extraordinaire – @gjcolo
Rentals – Unique Design – @uniquedesignrentals
Calligraphy – Be Still Calligraphy – @bestillcalligraphy
HAMU – Becca Malott – @muamalott
Models – Baylea & Noah – @baylea.ann.rinderle