I’m Kyle and I am an Ordained, Non-denominational Minister, and Wedding Officiate. I have done a variety of Colorado weddings over the years. My ceremonies are written and personalized, based on each individual couple. They include religious, non-religious, or spiritual ceremonies. I cater my wedding ceremonies to my clients’ desire and wishes for their special day.
“It is a couple’s desire to get married once, so they should have full control and input, in designing their wedding ceremony. Their special day should be one to remember always, and having a good minister/officiate, who takes the time to get to know them, and rehearse with them before the big day, ensures that a couple’s wish for a special day comes true.”
- A couple’s spirituality/belief/religion is honored, respected, and the backbone of any quality ceremony.
- A couple will meet with me three times before their wedding. The first meeting is an introductory consult to get to know them, and to give them a wedding planning packet. The second meeting is a final detail wrap. The third meeting is the rehearsal, and then the wedding itself.
- Wardrobe will be determined by the couple (Suit and tie, Tuxedo, or Clergy robe).
- Every aspect of the ceremony will be covered, to ensure the couple’s satisfaction.
- Blessings, Scriptures, and Special poems are optional, and in accordance to the couple’s desire.
I consider myself a man of service and would be honored to serve you with kindness, professionalism, and love on your special day.