To kick things off, I wanted you to know a little bit more about who I am and why I absolutely LOVE what I do! I’m a love-story teller. Most days you can find me hanging out with my dogs with a glass of sweet tea nearby.
My style is authentic, raw, and documentarian, and I edit light and true-to-life. The thing I love most about telling love-stories is the uniqueness that each story brings. From non-traditional, offbeat weddings and surprise elopements to traditional religious ceremonies and intimate backyard parties, I’m a fan of celebrating love.
How to tell if we’ll work well together:
- First and foremost, I believe that love is love and I want to support all kinds of diversity — and I feel that we shouldn’t have to search for equality in online vendors. If you feel the same way, we’ll work great together!
- If you are perfectly fine with your wedding photographer dancing (badly) along the sidelines at your reception….and eating a piece of cake.
- You want photos that your kids, grandkids, and/or other family members will look at 5o years from now and say, “Wow, they still look at each other that way.”
- If you believe that your wedding photos are worth investing in because you know that once the “Thank You” cards have been sent, the cake has been eaten, and the outfits hung, the photos are the only things you’ll have to transport you back to that day.
- You like to laugh. Because I’m going to do whatever I can to make you laugh on your wedding day. (I have fart jokes prepared for kiddos and groomsmen, too!)